Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19, 2013

A quote from Terry: "Patience is a virtue," but so is "Hurry the fuck up." I am in need of that virtue right now. Its a good balance for Taurean speed – otherwise known as procrastination.
So I settled into a deep meditation today, as by the time I got only to the chakra extravaganza, things were happening. I was purified in the fire of love, clarity and dispassionate truth. I have been born again – like the phoenix rising from the ashes. It happened this way: the residues of the past were combed out of the fibers of my essential being and fell in little pieces behind me. They were gathered up and thrown into the crucible of the tan tien and the fire of the root chakra was stoked up insanely high and enveloped the crucible and all in it. I could see myself standing in the center of the flames, radiant and glowing as brightly as they. Images of the Old Testament story of the prophet who was thrown into the fiery furnace came clearly to my mind, as I stood there. Then, the kundalini rose up, purifying all the residual dross, incinerating it completely and purifying, like a refiner's fire, all that is good in me and spiritually timeless.
I remained in this state for some time, and then the flames subsided and I stepped out. Christ welcomed me as a “little sister” - no longer a child.
My physical body was also healed and rejuvenated in this fire, in this cleansing of all levels. I could feel things moving and changing in my head and in my organs. It is love, clarity/purity, and dispassionate truth that were the flames, and all that does not resonate with those divine spiritual vibrations were burned away.
I feel a new way of being and working. I don't always need a list. I can and will arise in the morning and do what I feel called to do. There are so many wonderful and needed things to be done. I shall simply do them as called and inspired. It is time for me to move on from the 'steps' – the sequential – to the wholeness in Christ – the totality of my being within the world of earth and spirit, my wholeness with and in Christ and the spiritual destiny of existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment